If you are a landlord or a tenant who is about to move out of a rented property, you might be wondering how to prepare your property for end of tenancy cleaning. End of tenancy cleaning is a thorough and professional cleaning service that aims to restore the property to its original condition and ensure that you get your deposit back or avoid any disputes with your landlord.
End of tenancy cleaning can be a daunting task, especially if you have a large or cluttered property. However, with some planning and preparation, you can make the process easier and more efficient. Here are some tips on how to prepare your property for end of tenancy cleaning:
- Do your end of tenancy cleaning after you’ve moved out. This way, you don’t have to work around your belongings and you can access all the areas that need cleaning. You also avoid making the property dirty again after the cleaning is done.
- Consider using natural products (such as vinegar) as they don’t leave behind unpleasant chemical odours. They are also eco-friendly and cheaper than commercial cleaners. You can use vinegar to clean windows, mirrors, tiles, sinks, toilets, and more.
- Work from the top down. Start by de-cobwebbing the ceiling and upper corners in all rooms. Dust the blades of overhead fans, light fixtures, shelves, and furniture. Wipe down doors, skirting boards, cupboards, wardrobes, and radiators. Clean windows internally including sills and ledges. Vacuum carpets and mop floors.
- Pay attention to the kitchen and bathroom. These are the areas that usually require the most cleaning and are inspected closely by landlords. In the kitchen, clean the oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, sink, taps, countertops, cabinets, drawers, and bins. In the bathroom, clean the bath, shower, sink, toilet, tiles, grout, mirrors, cabinets, and fittings.
- Don’t forget the details. Some of the things that are often overlooked but can make a big difference are: switches and sockets, door handles and knobs, curtain rails and hooks, blinds and curtains, vents and filters, carpets and rugs (steam clean if necessary), mattresses and pillows (vacuum and air out), mirrors and glass surfaces (polish with newspaper), appliances (defrost and wipe), furniture (remove stains and odours), walls (spot clean or repaint if allowed).
- Hire a professional end of tenancy cleaning service. If you don’t have the time or energy to do the end of tenancy cleaning yourself, or if you want to ensure a high-quality result that meets your landlord’s expectations, you can hire a professional end of tenancy cleaning service. A professional end of tenancy cleaning service will have the equipment, expertise, and experience to handle any type of property and any level of dirtiness. They will also provide you with a receipt or a certificate that proves that the property has been cleaned professionally.
At Global Lifelines Cleaning Services, we offer a range of cleaning services for landlords and tenants across Manchester, Liverpool, Coventry, and Birmingham. Whether you need serviced apartment cleaning for platforms and hosts on Airbnb or Booking.com; daily office cleaning and janitorial services; end of tenancy cleaning; deep cleaning; one-off cleaning; or contract cleaning; we have you covered.
We have a team of trained and insured cleaners who can handle any size and type of property. We use eco-friendly products and follow a comprehensive checklist that covers all aspects of end of tenancy cleaning. We guarantee 100% satisfaction and offer competitive prices.
Contact us today for a free quote or to book your end of tenancy cleaning service. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to Contact Us?
If you are interested in hiring us for your daily office cleaning needs, you can contact us through our website, 0161 3883 549, email email@example.com, or social media. You can also fill out our online booking form to get a free quote and schedule your service. We look forward to hearing from you and serving you with excellence.