If you are a host on Airbnb, Booking.com, or other platforms, you know how important it is to keep your serviced apartment clean and tidy for your guests. A clean and comfortable space can make a great impression on your guests, increase your ratings and reviews, and boost your bookings and income. But cleaning a serviced apartment can be a daunting and time-consuming task, especially if you have multiple properties or a busy schedule. That’s why you need a professional cleaning service that can take care of all your cleaning needs and make your life easier.
At Global Lifelines Cleaning Services, we offer a range of cleaning services for serviced apartments across Manchester, Liverpool, Coventry, and Birmingham. We have a team of experienced and reliable cleaners who can handle any type of cleaning task, from regular maintenance to deep cleaning. Whether you need a one-off cleaning, an end of tenancy cleaning, or a contract cleaning, we can provide you with a customized and affordable solution that suits your needs and budget. We use high-quality equipment and eco-friendly products to ensure that your serviced apartment is sparkling clean and hygienic for your guests.
But if you want to do some cleaning yourself, or just want to learn some tips and tricks from the pros, we have some advice for you. Here are some of the best ways to clean your serviced apartment like a pro:
- Start with the basics. Before you do any deep cleaning, make sure to do the basic tasks first, such as dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping. These tasks will remove the dust, dirt, and debris from the surfaces and floors of your apartment, making it easier to do the rest of the cleaning. Don’t forget to clean the windows, mirrors, and light fixtures as well, as they can make a big difference in the appearance of your space.
- Focus on the kitchen and bathroom. These are the two areas that guests pay the most attention to when they stay in a serviced apartment. They are also the areas that tend to get the dirtiest and require the most attention. To clean the kitchen, start by wiping down the countertops, cabinets, appliances, and sink with a disinfectant spray or wipes. Then, scrub the stove top, oven, microwave, and fridge with a degreaser or baking soda and vinegar solution. Don’t forget to empty the trash bin and replace the liner. To clean the bathroom, start by spraying the shower, tub, sink, toilet, and tiles with a bathroom cleaner or bleach solution. Then, scrub them with a brush or sponge until they are spotless. Rinse them with water and dry them with a cloth or paper towel. Don’t forget to replace the towels, toilet paper, soap, shampoo, and other toiletries.
- Pay attention to the details. The details are what make your serviced apartment stand out from the rest. They are also what guests notice and appreciate when they stay in your space. Some of the details that you should pay attention to are:
- The bed. Make sure to change the sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers, and blankets after each guest. Fluff the pillows and smooth out the wrinkles on the bed. You can also add some extra touches like folding the corners of the sheets or placing some decorative pillows or cushions on the bed.
- The closet. Make sure to clear out any personal items from the closet and leave some space for your guests to hang their clothes. You can also provide some hangers, hooks, shelves, drawers, or baskets for your guests to store their belongings.
- The sofa. Make sure to vacuum or brush off any crumbs or dust from the sofa. You can also fluff the cushions and pillows and arrange them neatly on the sofa. You can also add some throws or blankets for your guests to cozy up with.
- The table. Make sure to wipe down the table with a damp cloth or spray. You can also set the table with some plates, glasses, cutlery, napkins, coasters, or placemats for your guests to use.
- The decor. Make sure to add some personal touches to your serviced apartment that reflect your style and personality. You can also add some elements that make your space more inviting and comfortable for your guests. Some examples are:
- Plants or flowers
- Candles or diffusers
- Artwork or photos
- Books or magazines
- Rugs or mats
- Lamps or fairy lights
These are some of the ways that you can clean your serviced apartment like a pro and impress your guests with your hospitality. But if you don’t have the time or energy to do it yourself, you can always rely on us at Global Lifelines Cleaning Services to do it for you.
We are more than just a cleaning service; we are your partners in success. We understand how important it is to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene for your serviced apartment, and we are committed to delivering the best results for you and your guests. We offer flexible and convenient scheduling, competitive and transparent pricing, and exceptional and friendly customer service. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means that if you are not happy with our work, we will come back and fix it for free.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us today at www.cleaning.globallifelines.co.uk or 0161 3883 549 and get a free quote for your serviced apartment cleaning. Let us take care of the cleaning while you take care of the hosting. We promise you won’t regret it.
How to Contact Us?
If you are interested in hiring us for your daily office cleaning needs, you can contact us through our website, 0161 3883 549, email email@example.com, or social media. You can also fill out our online booking form to get a free quote and schedule your service. We look forward to hearing from you and serving you with excellence.